Big Ed reflects on the blogging world

Third, blogging is a man's world. There are very few women on the list (unless they are contributors like in Out of Ur and GetReligion). I wonder why. Even in my own limited experience, I have noticed that those who leave comments on my blog are mostly men and those who comment on Facebook are much more likely to be women.

Fourth, although group blogs are receiving more attention in some circles, it is interesting to me that (depending on your count) 14 or 15 of the top 20 blogs are associated with individuals-- in several cases named after the blogger. That seems less common in secular blogs. For example, this Technorati top 100 ranking shows no "one-man" blog in its top 20.

He also lists the blogs he follows, showing that he still hasn't signed up for Christian Reflections :-(

Here.