1. So apparently it is now 5 years between graduating from uni and landing landing full-time, permanent work. That doesn’t sound so fun.
2. At least after 5 years uni students are getting work. What about in the future when almost everything will be done by robots? How will we make sure that the rest of us are properly provided for? How accurate is this video do you think?
3. I’m a Christian but I’m not… went viral a few months back. There’s lots of stuff here I’d want to agree with. Until I begin to wonder whether I really do agree at all. But worst of all is the almost total lack of Jesus in this entire thing.
4. When did Steve McAlpine’s blog become so wonderful? He is the ‘it’ Aussie blogger at the moment I reckon. This post on helping prepare Christian teenagers to interact in a society that is hostile to Christian sexual ethics is terrific.
5. A bunch of helpful training videos from the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission
via Blog - Christian Reflections http://ift.tt/21ixeKC (NB: to comment go to http://ift.tt/1FyvdLS)