City on a Hill (formerly Docklands) now online

Nice looking website, don't you think?

I love the cartoony Melbourne skyline with animated lights and sun and aeroplanes. Very cute. I like that they've started a pastors' blog. I like the 'Sunday Services' page tells you how to get there via train, car and tram with cute icons for each. The structure to the site is pretty clear and easy.

I don't like the fact that I can't choose to open things off the menu bar in different tabs. It's all animated within the site itself. I don't like that you can't scroll down on the first page, or that the frame for the site doesn't change when you navigate to different parts. The information on the site could also be more integrated, with the information about the preaching series being linked to the recordings of the sermons.

Obviously everything will get tweaked in the coming weeks, but it's a nice start. Well done guys.