I've been calling people today and asking for money

Thanks to God, I've now got $50 000 pledged to the ministry at University Fellowship of Christians next year. Halfway to our $100 000 goal.

I'm now on the downhill slope, gathering together the final personal supporters. So I've been sitting down, calling people, then standing up and walking around, cause I find it hard to talk on the phone sitting down.

It's been kind of tiring, but kind of fun. I've been listening to Grizzly Bear while I do it.

I've also got a bit of a fundraising project going. I want to get office space and part-time admin staff for the ministry. So I'm inviting Christian business to kick in together $20 000 and then seeking to match that with another $20 000 from private donations. Half a dozen businesses have expressed some interest, so I'm praying that this will all come together in the next few weeks.

If you are interested in even giving a one-off donation to the work next year (which Tassie businesses will double - how's that for investment), please don't hesitate to get in touch!