Church planting theory and models

I have one hour to address this topic on Monday morning at a two-day church planting conference.

I don't really know what the other speakers are gonna say and not say. I don't really know who or how many people are going to be there. I do know the delegates will include at least some of:

  1. Christian Reformed Church ministers from around Australia who are in pretty established ministry patterns.
  2. Ministers from the Vision 100 network who are already doing church planting and figuring out how to do it well.
  3. Students from Moore College who are thinking about doing church planting after they graduate and are sniffing out the Tassie scene.
All I gotta do is say some relevant stuff to these vastly diverse groups on the topic of both church planting theory and church planting models. And I have an hour to do it.

Easy. Right? Yeah right.